Heat exchangers with а double wall
- two plates are joined together through welding of all collector holes – therefore signal channel is formed inside of the welded pair;
- plate pack is formed of welded pairs and gaskets between them;
- there are three channel systems in the device: two systems for the movement of the working fluid and one system for the signal channels;
- in the case of damage of the plate the working fluid goes to the signal channel and flows out of the device, without mixing with another working fluid.
Therefore consumer learns about the damage inside the device before the working fluids are mixed. There is a time to remove the damaged welded pair, order a new one and continue the work without the damaged welded pair until it is delivered.
In what cases should be used
- when mixing of working fluids is not allowed even in case of an emergency situation.