PHE with removable shell
This unit is a welded package of the heat exchange plates installed inside the split shell. The ducting systems used for the working media flow are made up of the weld joints and removable spacers. This type of design ensures access to the package of plates for the purpose of inspection, cleaning and maintenance. Design Features These heat exchangers may have one or several packages, one or several shells and one or several levels.
- plate package can be removed from the shell;
- plate package can be removed from the module featuring several packages;
- package stays in place, whereas the pressure plates can be removed;
- package stays in place, whereas the pressure plates can be opened similar to the cabinet doors;
- package stays in place, whereas the pressure plates can slide along the top guides
Scope of Application The equipment shall be used if:
- one of the working media is prone to the impurity deposits on the heat exchange surface;
- mechanical cleaning of the heat exchange surface on the “dirty” side of the working medium is planned;
- enhanced reliability of the equipment is required;
- the design conditions exceed the operating limits of the modular equipment.
Range of Operating Factors
|Heat exchange area*||m2||0.2||890.0|
|Number of plates*||pc||4||1800|
|Gap between the plates||mm||3.0||8|
* In one unit
- we can manufacture the heat exchanger with the non-condensable gas disposal;
- if necessary, we can fit the equipment with the thermal expansion joint preventing the destruction caused by the temperature shock, drop and strain;
- unlike the foreign manufacturers, we avoid intersecting the weld joints and welding the components with different thicknesses, while making the packages. It considerably improves the structural reliability and eliminates the bilateral concavity of the weld joints;
- using the removable spacers to form the ducting system. You can see right through the packages of plates. All these factors contribute to the accessibility of our equipment for the purpose of mechanical cleaning on the “dirty” side of the working medium, as opposed to the foreign-made equipment.