Within the period from May 22nd to 23rd, PSPC “ANCOR-TEPLOENERGO” passed an audit recertification on the standard ISO 9001: 2015 Bureau Veritas Certification
ISO 9001 is an international standard, the purpose of which is to establish a set of rules, the fulfillment of which guarantees that the supplier company provides you services and products that meet your expectations and requirements and comply with the requirements of the law.
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, providing its customers with highly qualified services in the fields of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Objectives of the audit
The objectives of this audit recertification are follow:
Assessment of the conformity of the Quality Management System (hereinafter – QMS) of CNPF ANCOR-TEPLOENERGO:
- requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Confirmation of effective implementation of planned activities.
- Confirmation of the QMS’s ability to fulfill the requirements of the QMS policy and objectives.
The audit team has conducted an audit of the processes with an emphasis on important aspects, risks and objectives of the Company’s management system. The audit was conducted on the territory of PSPC ANCOR-TEPLOENERGO
Audit methods – analysis and assessment of documentation and submitted data (about the structure of the company, about the results of identifying legislative and other requirements applicable to the QMS, about the development of quality objectives, QMS processes, internal audits and management review), interviews, and Also checking the fulfillment of requirements and effectiveness of processes in the company’s departments in accordance with the audit plan. The audit tasks were done. The audit was based on the sampling of available information.
Audit has began with an introductory meeting with the leaders and representatives of the company. The heads of the departments / processes in which the audit was conducted acted as escorts.
The results of the audit, conclusions and recommendations on the results of the audit were announced at the final meeting of the company’s leaders and the heads of the audited processes and departments.
During conducting an audit recertification, there is was not revealed any non-compliance with the requirements of the Standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- Management system documentation demonstrates compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and provides a sufficient basis for the implementation and maintenance of the management system;
- company demonstrates the effective implementation and maintenance / improvement of its management system.
- company demonstrates the establishment and monitoring of relevant key performance goals and objectives, and monitors its implementation;
- The internal audit program and leader’s review is fully implemented and demonstrates effectiveness, being a means to maintain and improve the management system;
- The objectives of the audit have been achieved;
- During the audit process, the management system demonstrated a general compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.