Welded plate heat exchanger
Welded heat exchangers ones significantly expand the possibilities of their use in various industries. Due to the design features, they can operate at very high temperatures (up to 650 °C) and pressures (up to 10 MPa).
The reason is the lack of rubber seals in the device. The plates are welded around the perimeter, forming sections that are welded together by the collector holes.
The body design eliminates the ingress of work products into the environment, which makes it possible to use it for working with corrosive, explosive and fire hazardous or toxic substances.
PHE with removable shell TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
|RANGE OF APPLICATION OF WELDED PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER:||VALUE (CHARACTERISTIC)|
|Maximum operating temperature:||from -100 to +650 °C|
|Maximum pressure:||up to 10 MPa|
|Area range:||0.1 to 3000 m²|
|Thermal load||250 Mw|
|Plate materials:|| |
Benefits of the welded plate heat exchangers
1. Production in Ukraine. The welded heat exchanger is a unique product of our company and has no analogues in our country. This fact makes it possible to calculate and manufacture the equipment quickly. In addition, the customer can always familiarize itself with our production and clarify all the nuances interesting for it.
2. Operating parameters. Welded heat exchangers can be used for applications where the temperature of fluids exceeds 750 °C and pressure – 10 MPa. This is due to the fact that in the absence of rubber seals, the properties of the metal itself will serve as a limitation.
3. Domestic consumer-friendly. Welded heat exchangers are highly reliable devices. In particular, this concerns tasks where long and correct operation of the equipment is a determining factor. In addition, the design is also focused on the maximum ease of use. This is ensured by several indicators. The corrugations have a sinusoidal shape and have a unidirectional pattern, as a result of which the contaminants are distributed evenly, and the pack itself is viewed through. Channel height is up to 8mm. This makes it possible to avoid clogging of channels with mechanical particles and greatly simplifies cleaning. Compensation for the thermal expansion of metal is also provided. It is intended for the cases when the temperature difference of working fluids at the inlet is more than 150 °C.
4. Plates of any size and geometry. Our manufacturing facilities comprise the availability of stamps of unique plates with knock-down matrix, which makes it possible to vary the geometry of workpieces to select the most optimal solution for the assigned task.
5. The time of manufacture is from 10 days. Being quite complex and laborious equipment, when dealing with manufacture, the welded heat exchanger manufactured by our company is manufactured in the shortest possible time. All components for its assembly are always in stock. The manufacture begins immediately after the conclusion of contract and is performed at top speeds.
6. Individual calculation. Each task is not typical for us, and we treat each solution individually. This makes each manufactured product unique, created exclusively according to the customer’s request.
7. Own patents. Welded heat exchangers are our know-how, therefore more than 100 copyright certificates and patents have been issued for them. Moreover, the design of these devices is constantly being improved.
8. Service. Buy a plate heat exchanger is half the work, then it is necessary to operate and maintain it properly. In this case, we are always ready to come to the aid of the client and either give appropriate recommendations or carry out service maintenance clearly, right at the installation site. In any case, maintenance service is an important part of our partnerships with customers.
Production in Ukraine
Production in Ukraine
Plates of any size
Production time from 3 days
Further service service
Certificates of conformity
Further service service
ADVANTAGES OF THE WELDED PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS OVER THE SHELL AND TUBE ONES
- Overall dimensions, weight is less by several (up to 50) times.
- Higher reliability.
- Much less chance of cross-flows between fluids.
- Much lower cost.
- Possibility of reaching temperature difference between fluids up to 3-5 degrees.
- Heat exchangers with removable shell are much easier to maintain and repair.
How the price for the welded heat exchanger is calculated
If you take this plate heat exchanger, the price will be formed as follows. First, the device is calculated, according to the request of the client. Its area, dimensions, weight, size are determined. Further, based on these data, labour and material consumption are calculated. Since each solution is unique, the cost of products will also vary.
we will make the calculation for free!
Leave a request on the site and our
managers will contact you during the day