Tubular heat exchangers
Tube heat exchanger is a reliable and efficient solution to a wide variety of tasks. There, one medium flows in tubes, the other in shell side. This type of equipment became widespread in a wide variety of industries.
Advantages of tube heat exchanger
1. Reliability. Tube heat exchanger has a number of characteristics determining its durability. This form of tubes and casing allows units to withstand high pressures, does not have dead areas where contaminants may be formed, equipment elements are made of thicker metal as opposed to the other types of heat exchange equipment.
2. Maintainability. Tube heat exchangers are also easy to repair. In case of overflows or corrosion it is possible simply plug the damaged tubes, excluding them from the heat exchange process.
3. Operating parameters. Considering, as an example, a horizontal tube heat exchanger, the technical characteristics will not differ much from the shell-and-tube one. Maximum working temperature will be 850-900 °C, and working pressure may exceed 65 bar. This makes it possible to use this type of equipment for almost any type of task, for example, to use a tube heat exchanger for hot water supply. In addition, they are very important for tasks where minimal pressure loss is required to be met. Indeed, due to the fact that the tubes are not corrugated, the working fluids move without changing their movement and without encountering opposition.
4. Resistance to pressure surges. For most types of heat exchanging equipment, a pressure surge is a dangerous phenomenon that can result in the failure of some components, for example, gaskets or plates in the gasketed plate heat exchanger. However, tube heat exchangers due to their design are very resistant to such conditions.
5. Maintenance. Tube heat exchanger is very easy to clean and inspect for damage. Due to the design features, there is always access to the tube bundle and shell side. This provides a very simple and at the same time efficient maintenance, cleaning and service. Such simplicity greatly facilitates operation by the customer at almost any position, for example, using a tube heat exchanger for pools. Perhaps their use in the oil industry or as a fire gas utilizer.
6. Production in Ukraine. The geographical location of our production facility greatly facilitates delivery, and largely the communication with customers and partners. We can always specify the exact delivery time and be sure that the equipment will be delivered at the set time. In addition, the customer can track all the stages of product manufacturing itself or come directly in person to familiarize itself with our production.
Production in Ukraine
Production in Ukraine
Plates of any size
Production time from 3 days
Further service service
Certificates of conformity
Further service service
SUB-TYPES OF TUBULAR EXCHANGERS
Order Online Presentation
Our employee will contact you to coordinate the timing of the presentation
Arrangement of the tube heat exchanger
Tube heat exchanger consists of a tube bundle mounted on a special sheet – a tube board. Its main components – tubes – can be of various types: both plain and finned. They are attached to the tube plate either by flaring or by welding. The tube bundle is placed in the housing, forming the shell side. Both one-pass fluid flow version and multi-pass one are possible. The differences between these types is that in one-pass version, working fluids do not change the direction of their movement, and in multi-pass one they can do this several times, depending on the number of passes.
How is the price for the shell-and-tube heat exchanger calculated
On the basis of the selected equipment, after all the necessary calculations are carried out, a list of materials is compiled, according to which the amount of necessary material, labour costs and other cost components are estimated. In accordance with this, the final price is established.
Fields of application of the tube heat exchanger
1) HVAC – heat exchangers for hot water supply, pool heaters.
2) Fat and oil industry – oil heaters and recuperators, evaporators for solvents.
3) Sugar industry – steam diffusion juice heaters, vacuum heaters.
4) Chemical industry – evaporators/condensers of alcohols.
5) Oil industry – heaters/coolers for hydrocarbons, oil, fuel oil, utilizers of flue gas heat, air.
6) Refrigeration industry – freon evaporators/condensers.
7) Metallurgy industry – mineral oil heaters, utilizers of flue gas heat, air.
we will make the calculation for free!
Leave a request on the site and our
managers will contact you during the day