Tubular heat exchangers
The tubular heat exchanger is a reliable and effective solution to a variety of tasks. In them, one medium flows through the tubes, the other through the intertube space. This type of equipment is common in a wide range of industries.
Advantages of Tubular Heat Exchangers
1.Reliability. The tubular heat exchanger has some characteristics that determine its durability. The shape of the tubes and the body allow the device to withstand high pressures, it does not have stagnant zones in which contamination can form, and equipment elements are made of thicker metal, unlike other types of heat exchange equipment.
2. Reparability. Tubular heat exchangers are susceptible to repair. If there are overflows or corrosion in a device, the damaged tubes can be plugged and thus they are excluded from the heat exchange process.
3. Operating parameters. Considering as an example tubular horizontal heat exchangers, their technical characteristics are not very different from the сase-tubular ones. The maximum working temperature is 850-900 ° C, the working pressure may be over 65 bar. It makes possible to use this type of equipment for almost any type of task, for example, a tubular heat exchanger is used for hot water supply. Besides, they are very relevant for tasks where the minimum pressure loss is required.
4. Resistance to pressure drop. For most types of heat exchangers, an abrupt pressure surge is dangerous and can lead to the failure of some components, for example, gaskets or plates in a collapsible plate-type heat exchanger. However, due to their design, tubular heat exchangers are resistant to such conditions.
5. Maintenance. The tubular heat exchanger is easy to clean and inspect for damage. Due to the design features, there is always access to the tube bundle and the intertube space in a device. It provides simple and efficient maintenance at the same time, cleaning and service. Such simplicity greatly facilitates the operation of the customer for almost any task, for example, while using a tubular heat exchanger for the pool. Their use in the oil industry or as a flue gases utilizer is possible.
6. Production in Ukraine. The geographical location of our company greatly simplifies delivery, communication with customers and partners. We can always give the exact delivery date and be sure that the equipment will be delivered at the set time. Moreover, the customer can track all stages of the production or come personally to get acquainted with our manufacture.
Production in Ukraine
Production in Ukraine
Plates of any size
Production time from 3 days
Further service service
Certificates of conformity
Further service service
SUB-TYPES OF TUBULAR EXCHANGERS
Scheme of the tubular heat exchanger.
The tubular heat exchanger has a tube bundle attached to a tube plate. Its main components – tubes – can be of various types: both smooth and finned. They are attached to the tube plate either by flaring or by welding. The tube bundle is placed in the body, forming the intertube space. Both one-way and multi-way movements of media are possible. The differences between them are that during a one-way movement, the working environments don’t change the direction of their movement, and during a multi-way movement they can do this several times, depending on the number of moves.
How the price of a tubular heat exchanger is calculated
Based on the selected equipment after all the necessary calculations have been made, a financial statement is prepared, according to which the quantity of the necessary material, labor costs and other cost components are calculated. By this, the final price is set.
Tubular heat exchanger applications
1. The housing and communal service – heat exchangers for hot water supply, heaters for swimming pools.
2. Fat-and-oil industry – preheaters and oil recuperators, evaporators for solvents.
3. Sugar industry – diffusion juice steam heaters, vacuum heaters.
4. Chemical industry – alcohol evaporators / capacitors.
5. Oil industry – hydrocarbon, oil, fuel oil preheaters/coolers, utilizers of the heat of flue gases, of air.
6. Refrigeration – evaporators / capacitors of Freon.
7. Metallurgy – mineral oil heaters, utilizers of the heat of flue gases, of air.
PURPOSE OF Dismountable Plate Heat Exchangers
Buy Tubular heat exchangers
we will make the calculation for free!
Leave a request on the site and our
managers will contact you during the day