The device consists of a series of heat exchange plates placed in an all-welded or demountable hull. Channel systems for movement of the working fluids are formed of welds. Demountable design of the device provides access to the plate pack for the inspection, cleaning and repair. It is possible to combine several plate packs in one hull.
The devices can be single- or multipacked, single- or multihull, single- or multistorey.
- all-welded device without access to the plate pack (basic design);
- demountable hull with access to the plate pack. There is a possibility of mechanical washing of the heat exchanger along the side of one of the working fluids;
- welded bearing hull and removable distribution manifold. There is a possibility of mechanical washing of the heat exchanger along the side of all working fluids;
The mechanical washing means cleaning of the heat exchanger channels with high-pressure apparatuses (hydraulic giant).
In what cases should be used
Devices should be used, when:
- heat recovery of flue gases is required;
- heat treatment of gas and/or air is required;
- all working fluids are gaseous;
- gaseous and liquid working fluids or gaseous fluid and steam should be combined in one device;
|Heat exchange area*||m2||0,2||12000,0|
|Temperature||°С||Minus 200||+ 950|
*In a single device
- it is possible to manufacture devices for several (more than two) flows of air and gases;
- heat exchangers can be provided with thermal expansion joints to prevent the damages due to thermal shocks, drops and stresses;
- heat exchanger surface can be combined of carbon and stainless steel for hot gases and of acid-proof alloy for cooled gas, when gases are cooled below the dew point;
- plate and tube heat exchange surfaces can be combined in one device;
- device can be designed and manufactured with reference to the existing utilities.