- two plates are joined together through all-around welding and two collector holes;
- plate pack is formed of welded pairs and gaskets between them;
- amount of gaskets is two times less than in common demountable devices;
- one of the working fluid flows along the welded channels, contacting with the ring gaskets only, – improved reliability channelizing;
In what cases should be used
- when mechanical treatment is necessary along one side of the working fluid only;
- when one of the working fluid changes the phase state;
- when the seal of improved reliability is necessary along one side of the working fluid.